.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....

.... For Ultimate Warcraft Expirience ....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riku's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
remety
Warrior
Warrior

Riku's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:36 pm

This is my GM Application for Kamical!

My name is Benny and my main Char is a Blood Elf Female Rogue named Riku.

I have minor experience with GM commands nothing major. I don't have GM experience but I am a fast learner. And I follow the rules set for players and GM's.

I am 19 years of age mature, fair, easy to get along with and a hard worker. I am very responsible I know when it's time to play and when its time to be serious and take care of business. I can be available Eastern Time from 11 P.M. to about 5A.M when GM's aren't usually on the server and when most of the trouble makers come out to play.

I am very friendly and I like to help out as many people as I can. I look forward to making this server grow in size and in fun.
Back to top Go down
remety
Warrior
Warrior

Riku's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:35 pm

Ok I am gonna bump this up. I would like to become a GM because the server is getting out of hand. Multiple speed hackers, Kill Stealer's people who spam, don't follow simple rules, etc etc. I would like to be a low level GM and I would like to take care of these little inconviences because it really is causing a lot of trouble for the other players.

I cant even level up my other Chars they range from level 35-70. I'm not complaining I'm just offering a simple solution if not me then choose someone else who can devote their time to this task. I really like this server and its not that fun anymore for these reasons.

Do you want to run a fun server or something that a whole bunch of people play on and don't car or cannot attend to the problems they cause?
Back to top Go down

Riku's GM Application
Page 1 of 1