.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....

.... For Ultimate Warcraft Expirience ....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM application By an experinced Game Master/ Server Host

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joffre

GM application By an experinced Game Master/ Server Host Empty
PostSubject: GM application By an experinced Game Master/ Server Host   GM application By an experinced Game Master/ Server Host Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:09 am

Greetings Forum Admin and Reader of this post.

I would like to applicate for your'e server as GM rank 2 or 3 if possible. I have lot's of experince with hosting an own server. I even made 2 succesfull server's as in fully custom item set etc. If I'm correct this is an Antrix ( Core? ) server and for that i still have LOT'S of custom item's. If you add me to messenger we can discuss this and ill show the source i created the item's from. But to continue with the application of the server GM ( if possible rank 2 but i prefer rank 3 ). I want you to know i was GM on 5 differnt public private server's and if I count up the total time i was GM it will be arround 1 year. That's 1 year experince. I'm very polite and i speak ofcourse fluent English but I can also speak Dutch and a bit of German. I hope you decide soon if I'm accepted to be one of you GM staff team.

Greetings,
Joffre Cardoze

( My Email adress is: gmhealed.thefire@live.nl )
Back to top Go down

GM application By an experinced Game Master/ Server Host
Page 1 of 1