.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....

.... For Ultimate Warcraft Expirience ....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malis the gnomes App :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malas

Malis the gnomes App :) Empty
PostSubject: Malis the gnomes App :)   Malis the gnomes App :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:54 am

Hello all thanks for reading this app

Name: Chad

Why do you want to be a GameMaster: Because i like helping, Scripting weapons and armor on WoW i rather help people tho Razz

Characters: Malis level 132 Gnome Warrior

Personality: I am calm gental and kind

Past experience of scripting: i had my own server for 7weeks and i scripted alot it was painful for some things and the others was fun the weapons and armor was the funnest and i want to do it on this server

How long have you played on this server?: 6days.

About Yourself: i like Ice Hockey, Soccer, and NRL, i like computers and i love going out with my mates and doing other things, i like to try new things, my friends call me a computer nerd cuz i like computers to much but i don't care, i like doing crazy stuff, i dont mind doing something new yes i said it twice to put that in ur head Smile

What will you do to help: anything that you would like me to do. i can scrpit weapons on a Antrix server but wouldnt mind trying on ther servers
and i will take care of problems

Do you like events?: Events are a good way to play a game i dont mind events, but wouldnt mind hosting events, events can help players get better expieriance's in the game like mazes or something.

Thanks for reading!!!!! bounce Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

Malis the gnomes App :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum .... :: Gm Disscussions :: Gm Apps-
Jump to: