.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....

.... For Ultimate Warcraft Expirience ....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zellez
Warrior
Warrior

yo! Empty
PostSubject: yo!   yo! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:24 pm

My full name is Devin-geoffrey Jose Mendiola Duenas, and I'm from Guam (in the pacific)

I'm timid. mostly in real life. I'm glum, and bleak, and pessimistic. luckily those are also in real life.

In-game i happen to be more optimistic, and from time-to-time, crazy-happy. If i can help, i will do my best, regardless of GM powers (BTW try not to annoy GM's; it ends baddly....ask freakk).

The most probable reason why I'm being blunt right now is because I AM TIRED, but the aspect of me posting things about myself is appealing to me.

I'm 16. Have never had a girlfriend. I have a fear of asking friends (who are girls) out ever since I had asked one friend........she didn't consider me as her friend after that. I have a slight homophobia; only gay people I don't know too well; they probably don't realize that I have homophobia and thus have a greater chance of scarring me for life without realizing it. I have a friend who is transgender, so I'll probably eventually become used to homosexuals. I also have a people pleasing nature, so I automatically already don't like my homophobia.

Other than that, i fear the dark (i watch too many scary movies), sometimes spiders (how big is it? lol), ghosts (you can't kill what's already dead!), zombies (not real, but if they were.........*shivers*),and drowning (can't swim Sad )

If you ever need a buddy, I can be there, except when the only purpose for me being on WoW is to let out some steam ( i might snap at you for no reason). I don't play enough to give you free stuff, so please, DON'T ASK. If I do have money that I'm willing to share, then HAPPY DAY for you. Also, I feel more of a compulsion to give if the person doesn't expect me to give/give a lot (some dude asked for 2 gold, i tried to give him 20 gold)

My hobbies include drawing, sometimes writing poetry (mostly emo stuff), planning stories (I've never actually gotten to writing a full story; only small chapters), hanging out with friends (knowing that I'm not a TOTAL WoW addict keeps me sane)

thats all I feel like talking about now; back to homework
Back to top Go down
remety
Warrior
Warrior

yo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: yo!   yo! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:28 pm

zellez wrote:

I'm 16. Have never had a girlfriend. I have a fear of asking friends (who are girls) out ever since I had asked one friend........she didn't consider me as her friend after that.

Dude just ask them out so what if you get turned down! They will never know what they are missing out on just look at it that way.
Back to top Go down

yo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum .... :: General Things :: Introductions-
Jump to: