.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....

.... For Ultimate Warcraft Expirience ....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promy app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
promy

Promy app Empty
PostSubject: Promy app   Promy app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:19 am

hey there guys im here to apply for the position of <GM> I believe that a gm should have equal and the same punishment as the players, i've beeen playing WoW since god knows whe, and let me tell you that even though it may be a blast, its alot of work and i can handle that. Im 23 and most of you would say ah....23...a drunk freak well...not in my case. im sober 24/7 and never have gotten high, theres a bit about me. Now the position, i have had experience as a GM on 3 different servers and let me tell you...its not simple. There are alot of problems and people down you ass CONSTINTLY, but that is a price to pay for such a responsibility, that was the what. and now for why, i have been on this server oh.....maybe 4-5 days and its AMAZING the best community the best stuff the custom...BAHH! its just uber. and i would like to say it would be a dream come true ^^ because...well...it just would be so theres the why. now my conclusion is i would love this position and i would play...as often as possible. but if you dont pick me, no biggy i'll keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Saint

Promy app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promy app   Promy app Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:28 am

Some of this seems to be copied from ''Golfpro''
Back to top Go down

Promy app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum .... :: Gm Disscussions :: Gm Apps-
Jump to: