.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....

.... For Ultimate Warcraft Expirience ....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somoene need to address this issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
remety
Warrior
Warrior

Somoene need to address this issue Empty
PostSubject: Somoene need to address this issue   Somoene need to address this issue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:16 pm

Kill Stealer's. This is really getting out of hand especially since the server is growing with more players. Also the number of mobs contributes to this. More players=less mobs to kill. Maybe introducing another leveling road maybe even seperating the factions to ensure no faction hate crimes are committed lol. But seriously I think creating another leveling road dedicated to seperate factions or just creating another road and having both factions make use of them. I have made some in-game complaints but have not seen any action taken.
Back to top Go down
zellez
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: problem....?   Somoene need to address this issue Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:41 pm

stealers are a problem, but it wouldnt be a problem if people were just honorable enough to NOT STEAL

in order to avoid stealing (only if you dont know exactly HOW you're a stealer):
1) help people with defensive moves instead of offensive ones on their target
2) if you absolutely have to help by attacking the target, make sure to LET THE PLAYER KILL THE TARGET;let them have the final blow
3)if you accidently take someones kill, try and make it up to them (this is really up to you; you dont have to, its just nice)
Back to top Go down
remety
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Somoene need to address this issue   Somoene need to address this issue Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:24 pm

This is also due to a lack in spawn rates. They need to increased the spawn rates since there is an increase in players online. Like I'm saying more players = less mobs available to everyone which leads to Kill Stealing. Can't have fun when there isn't enough to go around for everyone. I hope my thoughts are taken into consideration because I really like this server and want to see it progress.
Back to top Go down
Malas

PostSubject: Re: Somoene need to address this issue   Somoene need to address this issue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:25 pm

heh this is true, To many killstealers, they should be hunted down and slayed jk Smile, The spawnrates are slow i agree, but people still shouldnt killsteal, like last night when i was killing level 140's i was killstealed about 17times it was annoying i agree but its up to them, most of the killstealers come on around 6pm-8pm here so i have along time to level before they come on there are still kill stealers who do it every hour and then, but PEOPLE dont spam for gm's when u get ksed it aint fair for the gm's the gm's could be doing something for the server and then u hear "OMG **** KSED ME!!! I NEED A GM!!!" its starting to get annoying to the gm's when i get ks'ed i just run off not careing but when u see some else get ksed u hear them yell "KS KS!! OMG GM!!!" just guys settle it down with that its gonna make the gm's go crazy

But yeah increase spawn rates, or more creeps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somoene need to address this issue   Somoene need to address this issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somoene need to address this issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum .... :: General Things :: Feedback-
Jump to: