.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Kamical Warcraft Server Forum ....

.... For Ultimate Warcraft Expirience ....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for Weapon SKills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
remety
Warrior
Warrior

Suggestion for Weapon SKills Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Weapon SKills   Suggestion for Weapon SKills Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:13 pm

I was thinking that maybe there can be a designated area full of training dummies. Something maybe like levels 1-50, 51-100, 101-150, 151-200, 201-255 You can divide the area into 5 Sections for each level set.

HP levels for 1-50 could be like 10k, 51-100 25k etc etc... I also know that I was on another server and they give you instant 255 and when you attack a mob your skills go up about 100 each hit and defense. Can also look into that as well.

Its not fun hearing people complain about not being able to kill something and it is very time consuming to get your weapon skills up especially when you level so fast. Another thing is its not fun to not be able to hit a mob your level lol. I hope we can see some action taken towards this matter.
Back to top Go down
remety
Warrior
Warrior

Suggestion for Weapon SKills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Weapon SKills   Suggestion for Weapon SKills Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:24 pm

Wow you guys acted pretty fast. Thanks for taking the time to fix this issue!
Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Weapon SKills
Page 1 of 1